During the pitch I received feedback on what masthead I should use and the colours. In the video many people were shouting out their opinions about what masthead they prefered so after i went around the class and asked each student to vote on what masthead they liked and in which colour.
I also did more research outside of the classroom asking students around the college as my magazine is also aimed at them.
Originally many prefered the masthead which was staggered in the colour red or black.
I also received a comment on why my magazine was called "THE RANGE" and not just "RANGE" my reason for this is because I feel that the use of the "THE" adds more emphasis to the title and makes it seem like a original.
can you add some of your own comments under this pitch video, summarising what was most helpful for you from the feedback you received. Vanessa
ReplyDelete