- I liked how the front cover was laid out using the graffiti and doodled effect, as it creates a urban and unique layout unlike other magazine front covers.
- I liked how the front cover linked to the content page through images and the colours used.
- I also liked the layout of the content page as it was simple and organised and gives information on each article.
- I also like the layout of the double page spreads as the image spreads across the two pages and has a slightly transparent text box over it.
- I like how the article starts off as an antidote setting a scene to the audience and telling a story which automatically engages the audience.
- I liked how the article on the double page spread was structured differentiating clearly between the question and answer.
MixMag
- I liked how the front cover is aligned neatly and clearly making it easy to read and making it organised and structured.
- I like how the content page for MixMag is organised and layout using a range of images and using a double page for the content pages, and the use of the black background makes the images really stand out.
- I like how the double page spread is formatted with a range of images on the pages.
Im my own magazine I would like to incorporate ideas from both MixMag and XXL
- I would like my magazine front cover to have a unique style and format like on XXL magazine but be organised and neat at the same time.
- I would like my magazine front cover to link to my contents page by using images that link and the same colour scheme, but i would like my magazine contents page to have a similar layout to MixMag.
- On my double page spread I will structure the writing in a similar way to XXl magazine using an antidote and having clear differentiation between the questions and answers.
This is excellent work Kamara and I think will prove very helpful to you in planning your own magazine. Vanessa
ReplyDelete