Front Cover: I really like the colour scheme in which you have chosen for your magazine. Also, the cover lines used are extremely good and the picture compliments the magazine front cover extremely well. I personally think that your front cover does not require any improvement.
Contents Page: I like the way in which your contents page is laid out as the layout reflects the fact that you considered making your contents page look professional for your target audience. The only thing I feel that you can do to improve the contents page is to make use of the negative space, even if it means adding another image to your contents page.
DPS: Once again, a main strong point is the layout in which you have decided to use for the DPS. You have also used a good range of images in your DPS making it look very professional. Furthermore, I like the colours in which you have used in the DPS. However, one area for improvement would be the negative space on the right hand side of your DPS.
Front cover: I really like your front cover because you broke the rule of placing your model in the centre of the image. Which does work very well because you're clearly using the rule of third. I think the blue and the red complement each other very well. Contents page: I think your contents page looks great because the font and the colours complement the front cover. I think the images link to your genre very well. However you could fill up the empty space with maybe more images because a blank space is a bit distracting. DPS: Your dps looks great once again and i like how you thought outside the box with the placement of the photographs and the texts. Usually you'd see one image on the left side but you done it differently and it works so well. Again though that little empty space on the page is a bit distracting giving the appearance of an unfinished page.
Overall i think your pages are very very strong and theres only small things you need to adjust in order to get the top grade :)
Front Cover: I really like the colour scheme in which you have chosen for your magazine. Also, the cover lines used are extremely good and the picture compliments the magazine front cover extremely well. I personally think that your front cover does not require any improvement.
ReplyDeleteContents Page: I like the way in which your contents page is laid out as the layout reflects the fact that you considered making your contents page look professional for your target audience. The only thing I feel that you can do to improve the contents page is to make use of the negative space, even if it means adding another image to your contents page.
DPS: Once again, a main strong point is the layout in which you have decided to use for the DPS. You have also used a good range of images in your DPS making it look very professional. Furthermore, I like the colours in which you have used in the DPS. However, one area for improvement would be the negative space on the right hand side of your DPS.
Front cover: I really like your front cover because you broke the rule of placing your model in the centre of the image. Which does work very well because you're clearly using the rule of third. I think the blue and the red complement each other very well.
ReplyDeleteContents page: I think your contents page looks great because the font and the colours complement the front cover. I think the images link to your genre very well. However you could fill up the empty space with maybe more images because a blank space is a bit distracting.
DPS: Your dps looks great once again and i like how you thought outside the box with the placement of the photographs and the texts. Usually you'd see one image on the left side but you done it differently and it works so well. Again though that little empty space on the page is a bit distracting giving the appearance of an unfinished page.
Overall i think your pages are very very strong and theres only small things you need to adjust in order to get the top grade :)